The Treasure Mountain Festival Association extends an invitation to you or your organization to participate as an Arts/Crafts vendor in the 53rd Annual Treasure Mountain Festival, to be held on September 16-19, 2021 in Franklin, West Virginia.
DOWNLOAD THE 2021 VENDOR APPLICATION
Please read the terms of participation carefully, fill in the form completely and legibly, and mail it with your payment to the address indicated.
2021 TMF Arts & Crafts Show Hours
Friday, September 17, 2021 – 9:00am till 8:00pm
Saturday, September 18, 2021 – 9:00am till 8:00pm
Sunday, September 19, 2021 – 9:00am till 3:00pm
Terms of Participation. Please Read Carefully.
- The deadline for Arts & Crafts applications is June 1, 2021. We will begin reviewing applications and assigning spaces on June 1st. Applications will be reviewed in the order that they are received.
- The Arts & Crafts show will be held in the TMF exhibit building with some outdoor spaces available as well.
- Indoor spaces are limited to 8 ft. by 10 ft. and outdoor spaces are 10 ft. by 10 ft. The cost for all spaces, indoor or outdoor, is $85.00
- The committee will place vendors as the best advantage of the show, however, we will make every effort to honor individual requests. The committee has final word on vendor space assignments.
- Vendors must setup on Thursday, September 16, between 10:00 am and 8:00 pm. Vendors must supply their own tables, chairs, and power cords if needed.
- Security will be provided and the building will be locked each night, however, the festival will not be held liable for any damage, loss or theft.
- All Arts and /or Crafts must be handmade by applicant or family member. No reselling is allowed. If you are a new vendor, you must submit pictures of all items that you wish to sell, along with an accurate description of the items.
- Each booth must be manned during show hours by the applicant or their designated representative.
- Breakdown is on Sunday afternoon at 3:00 pm. No one is allowed to breakdown before that time.
- The committee reserves the right to reject any application for any reason.
- Anyone trying to sell unacceptable products will be asked to remove those items from the show. Vendors who refuse to do so will be asked to leave immediately.
- Unacceptable items include but are not limited to items that you did not make yourself, anything not considered to be art or craft, such as prefabricated items, and anything of vulgar or obscene nature.
- The committee will under no circumstances allow any type of abuse, including verbal, against any TMF member or volunteer. Anyone using profane language will be asked to leave. The use of any form of alcohol or illegal substance on festival grounds is prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed on buses or in buildings.
- No raffles are allowed unless approved by the TMF Association prior to the festival.
- This is a juried Arts & Crafts Show. All vendors will be juried during this festival. Those vendors whose products are not up to the jury’s standards will be asked to submit an application for the flea market next year.
For additional information, please contact Trish Uptain at 304-249-8330
Please send signed application and payment to:
Blackthorn Estates Nursery
898 Native Trout Drive
Sugar Grove, WV 26815
Please make checks payable to Treasure Mountain Festival or TMF. We look forward to seeing you at the Festival! A copy of the application can be found in our “Rules & Regulations” section of this website.
Please note: We will comply with any restrictions due to Covid19 that are still in place at the time of the Festival.