The Treasure Mountain Festival Association extends an invitation to you or your organization to participate as an Arts/Crafts vendor in the 54th Annual Treasure Mountain Festival, to be held on September 15-18, 2022 in Franklin, West Virginia.
DOWNLOAD THE 2022 VENDOR APPLICATION
Please read the terms of participation carefully, fill in the form completely and legibly, and mail it with your payment to the address indicated.
2022 TMF Arts & Crafts Show Hours
Friday, September 16th, 9:00am till 8:00pm
Saturday, September 17 th, 9:00am till 8:00pm
Sunday, September 18 th, 9:00am till 3:00pm
Terms of Participation. Please Read Carefully.
- The early bird deadline for the Arts & Crafts Application is June 1st, 2022. We will begin reviewing
applications and assigning spaces at that time, in the order that they are received.
- The Arts & Crafts Show will be held in the TMF exhibit building, with some outdoor spaces available also.
- Indoor spaces are limited to 8ft. by 10ft., and outdoor spaces are all 10ft by 10ft.
- Space cost is $85.00 for outside spaces, and $95.00 for indoor spaces. After June 1 the cost will be $100.00
for outside spaces and $110.00 for indoor spaces. No applications will be accepted after August 31st.
- The committee will place vendors to the best advantage of the show, however, we will make every effort to
honor individual requests. The committee has final word on all space assignments.
- Vendors must setup on Thursday, September 15 th, between the hours of 10:00am and 8:00pm. Vendors must
supply their own tables, chairs, and power cords if needed.
- Security will be provided, and the building will be locked each night, however, the festival will not be held
liable for any damage, loss, or theft.
- All Art & Craft items must be handmade by applicant or family member. No reselling is allowed. If you are a
new vendor, then you must submit pictures of all items that you plan to sell, along with an accurate description
of each item.
- Each booth must be manned during show hours by the applicant or designated representative.
- Breakdown is on Sunday afternoon at 3:00pm.No one is allowed to breakdown before that time, doing so
will forfeit future participation in the festival.
- The committee reserves the right to reject any application for any reason.
- Anyone trying to sell unacceptable products will be asked to remove those products from the show. Vendors
who refuse to do so will be asked to leave immediately.
- Unacceptable items include but are not limited to items that you did not make yourself, anything not
considered to be an art or a craft item, such as prefabricated or imported items, and anything of a vulgar or
- The committee will under no circumstance allow any type of abuse, including verbal, against any TMF
member, volunteer, or attendee. Anyone using profane language, alcohol, or illegal substances will be asked to
leave. Alcohol and illegal substances on festival grounds are prohibited.
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN BUILDINGS, VENDOR SPACES, OR ON BUSES EXCEPT FOR
- Any and all raffles must be approved by festival Association prior to the festival.
- This is a juried Arts & Crafts Show. All items will be juried during this festival. Those vendors whose
products are not up to the jury’s Arts & Crafts standards will be asked to submit an application for the Flea
Market next year.
For additional information, please contact Trish Uptain at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send signed application and payment to:
898 Native Trout Drive
Sugar Grove, WV 26815