The Grand Parade
Parade to Begin 3 p.m.On September 18th
Trophies will be given to first, second and third places in each category. Registration for the parade will begin at 1 p.m. and lineup will begin at 2:30 p.m. at Franklin Pike Road just above GreatValu Shopping Plaza.
Parade participants are reminded to check in with the parade registration booth as soon as they arrive for line up information, and to check with the Festival Headquarters trailer after the parade to pick up any trophy they might have won.
For additional information see Rules and Registration.
- Class I Floats
- Class II High School Marching Bands
- Class III Private Bands and Playing Groups
- Class IV Performing Groups (Twirlers, Dance Troops)
- Class V Individuals Walking
- Class VI Walking Groups
- Class VII Groups Riding
- Class VIII Queens & Attendants
- Class IX Antique Tractors
- Class X Antique Cars (Original)
- Class XI Antique Trucks (Original)
- Class XII Horse Teams
- Class XIII Horses
- Class XIV Antique Fire Trucks